A selection of articles related to vocal nodules.
Original articles from our library related to the Vocal Nodules. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vocal Nodules.
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
Vocal Nodules is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vocal Nodules books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Kat Moore emerges from silence with solo project The Forest That Never Sleeps
- Moore, singer and pianist for the Super Saturated Sugar Strings, had completed a course of treatment for vocal nodules that included more than two months of rest, during which she spoke for only a few days and was silent the remaining time. Related:.
- To treat or not to treat
- It is now being suggested that these tiny papillary thyroid nodules are often harmless and so slow growing that it probably does not need to be treated aggressively at all. A major study ...
- Former Survivor Singer Dave Bickler Says He Was Forced Out of Band
- 1983 - Bickler had to undergo surgery for vocal fold nodules, keeping Survior off the road at a time when they were riding high from their international hit Eye of the Tiger (1982).
- Survivor Singer Says He Was Kicked Out Of Band
- 1983 – Bickler had to undergo surgery for vocal fold nodules, keeping Survior off the road at a time when they were riding high from their international hit Eye of the Tiger (1982).
- TEDxPuraVida 2016: Bigger and better
- After Boggs came a speaker 84 years younger: Fabricio, 13, who talked about how he overcame a hyperactivity disorder and nodules on his vocal chords to do what he loves best: singing. (He then treated the crowd to a song.