A selection of articles related to vocal.
Original articles from our library related to the Vocal. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vocal.
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
Vocal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vocal books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Patient Information Series: What is Vocal Cord Dysfunction (VCD)?
- Patient Information Series. AMERICAN THORACIC SOCIETY. What is Vocal Cord Dysfunction (VCD)?
- Vocal Fold Paralysis
- The vocal folds are located in your throat above your trachea or windpipe. The vocal Vocal fold paralysis is most commonly one sided or unilateral.
- On Vocal Health - University of Michigan Health System
- University of Michigan Health System. Vocal Health Center. Vocal Health Protocol.
Suggested News Resources
- Bruno Mars proves vocal ability at Great Allentown Fair show
- Rightly, he let the beautiful vocals stand by themselves and didn't mix it up. He finished the hour-and-15 minute show with a medley of Michael Jackson's “Billie Jean” and “Dirty Diana,” where he showed off his guitar skills.
- Being vocal with teammates helped Gilbert secure the quarterback job
- By Carter Strickland Brendan Maloney/US Presswire With young players around him, Garrett Gilbert has had to be more vocal with his teammates. "He has that voice now," Texas' senior center said. "That controlling one.
- Flight attendants to get vocal on merger
- by Sabrina Salas Matanane Guam - This evening a public hearing is being held in Hagatna on Resolution 142 introduced by Speaker Judi Won Pat.
Suggested Web Resources
- Home - VOCAL
- VOCAL. Simple crop (small A). CIMG0025 VOCAL, P.
- Singing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Vocal registration refers to the system of vocal registers within the human voice.
- VOCAL Technologies - Voice, Video, Data, and Fax hardware
- Integrated silicon and software solutions under license for voice, video, data, and facsimile.
- Vocal - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- a : uttered by the voice : oral b : produced in the larynx : uttered with voice. 2.