- Vodacom rivals waiting for deal details
- They said this would harm competition in the cellphone market irreparably and hurt consumers. The court case challenged one aspect of the merger: Icasa's decision to approve the transfer of control of the licences from Neotel's shareholders to Vodacom's.
- Removal of clause from ICT code set to hit Vodacom hard
- Vodacom's 2008 BEE deal, which was worth R7.5bn, gave its black shareholders only 6.25% of the company, far short of the 30% that is the new target for black ownership set in the draft code.
- PowerCell Sweden presents the Year End Report for 2015
- The leading fuel cell company PowerCell Sweden AB (publ) presents its year end report for 2015. Last year showed a continued increase in customer interest and improved sales , as the company received several orders for both PowerCell S1 and S2 ...
- Regulatory hurdles derail Vodacom's R7bn Neotel bid
- Vodacom branding on the Ponte Building in Hilbrow, Johannesburg, in 2011. Picture: GALLO IMAGES/FOTO24/FELIX DLANGAMANDLA ...
- Telecom index ends in green; TRAI extends call drop compliance report deadline
- Reliance Communications (RCom) said that its shareholders have approved the proposal for merger of Sistema Shyam Teleservices (SSTL) with the company. MTNL climbed 3.7% to Rs.
Vodacom Shareholders is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vodacom Shareholders books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Vodacom Shareholders Topics
Related searchesgemini ganesan private life
philippine mythology multo
punjabi western and eastern punjabi
shotgun specialty ammunition
bushrod r johnson