A selection of articles related to volga river.
Original articles from our library related to the Volga River. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Volga River.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Volga River is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Volga River books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Mail on Sunday picks some of the best European river cruises for this year and
- You'll also visit Yaroslavl on the banks of the Volga and Uglich, a favourite city of Ivan the Terrible. Departures are from May to September, costing from £1,249pp including flights, home to airport travel service and excursions with Saga (saga.co.
- One batch of roasted rhubarb, four different recipe ideas
- Siberian in origin, rhubarb as a medicinal rootstock made its journey west via passage up the river Volga sometime in the 16th century. Reaching Europe in or around the 1800s, gardeners in Britain and France were soon growing rhubarb for ornamental use.
- 'People will agree to any wage': Russian car workers' drama
- In this photo taken Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2016, workers build cars on the assembly line in UAZ car plant in the city of Ulyanovsk on the Volga River, Russia.
- Russian Maker of Steel Pipes in Talks to Supply Iran's Oil Industry
- Before sanctions TMK was a major supplier of pipes to Iran's oil industry. The company had even built a plant in Volgograd in southern Russia, where it loaded pipes onto barges and shipped them down the Volga River into the Caspian Sea and over into Iran.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.