Volga Tatars Astrakhan Tatars
- It is disputed that the Volga Tatars are Turkic, since they are mostly descended tribes, some of them who were Turkic, lived in what is now Russia and Kazakhstan. .
- Tatars as Meso-Nation
- habitation, (Kirimli for the Crimean Tatars, Kazanly for Volga Tatars) or clan or present-day Astrakhan Tatars), while many identified generically as.
- RUSSIAN EMPIRE -- TATAR THEATER: THE POLITICS OF
- Identity of the Volga Tatars at the Turn of the Century: Tatarism, Turkism, and Islam .. lower Volga, near Astrakhan.
- Documents of Russian
- number of Turkic documents of Astrakhan, Kazan, Kasimov, Crimean, Nogai and “Orda” .
- THE PLEIADES AS OPENINGS, THE MILKY WAY AS THE PATH OF
- interpretations. The Eastern Baltic pattern is identical with the Middle Volga . Zhuz and among Astrakhan Tatars (Potanin 1881: 126; 1919: 84).
- Tatars: Definition from Answers.com
- 2.1.1 Kazan (Qazan) Tatars; 2.
Volga Tatars Astrakhan Tatars is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Volga Tatars Astrakhan Tatars books and related discussion.