Volga Tatars Keren Tatars
- Dialects: Agul, Koshan (Q'ushan), Keren, Gequn (Burkikhan), Tsirkhe, Fit'e. Classification: North .. Mari El Republic, east of the Volga, Bashkir, Tatar; Udmurt Republic, Perm, Sverov, Kirov oblasts.
- Repatriation of Ethnic Groups
- Estimates of the number of deported Tatars range from 180000 to 250000 and it is estimated Mongols, and they lived near the Volga River on the banks of the Caspian Sea. Reluctant to . Translated by Karen Forster and Oswald.
- From Resistance to Subversion: Imperial Power, Indigenous
- 4 On this revision among Tatar historians, see Edward J. Lazzerini, .. example, Karen Barkey and Mark von Hagen, eds.
- RUSSIA AND THE SOVIET UNION AT THE HOOVER INSTITUTION
- Kerenski. Stanford University Press, 1931. xxi, 369p.
- Central Asian Studies
- (Belarusians, Uzbeks and Volga Tatars). As Beissinger's .
- A strategic-relational approach to post-Soviet ethno-political
- Uzbeks and Volga Tatars). As Beissinger's research .. Chile during the 1970s, Karen Bremmer (1980) is among the few theorists that.
- Minority Rights Group International : Kazakhstan : Tatars
- Narmada valley, India. Karen Robinson/Panos Pictures as Russian- speakers. Most Tatars are Sunni, and are in the majority descendants of Volga Tatars.
- Minority Rights Group International : Uzbekistan : Minority Based
- child in the Narmada valley, India.
- Ethnologue report for Russian Federation (Europe)
- Dialects: Agul, Koshan (Q'ushan), Keren, Gequn (Burkikhan), Tsirkhe, Fit'e. ..
- Turkic Family: Monuments in Turkic World
- Jan 13, 2011 I.B.G.
- Ethnic Minorities of European Descent in China and Their Cultures
- Jul 15, 2010 The ancestors of the Chinese Tatars are Volga Tatar tradesmen who settled in China. Thus, the Tatars have a tradition in commerce and trade.
Volga Tatars Keren Tatars is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Volga Tatars Keren Tatars books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.