Volga Tatars Mir Tatars
- Ukraine's easy, misunderstood Babel
- After Russia invaded, occupied, and annexed Ukraine's Crimean Peninsula, the television station that served the local Crimean Tatar population was closed. It will reopen soon, broadcasting in the Russian language, in Kyiv.
- Tarihin aynasında Türk dili
- Burada kaleme alınan Kısasu'l-Enbiyâ (1310), Mu'inü'l-Mürid (1313), Muhabbetnâme (1353), Nehcü'l- Ferâdis (1358), Mukaddimetü'l-Edeb ( 14. yy), Mir'acnâme Harezm Türkçesinin başlıca eserleridir. Bu eserlerde ...
- Rebranding The Land of Mongol Warriors & Ivan The Terrible
- In mid-13th century Volga-Kama Bulgaria, the original name for the settlement, was invaded by Mongol-Tatars and became part of the Turkic Golden Horde. It was later renamed the Kazan Khanate and inherited both Bulgar and Mongol ethnic features, ...
- Short but glorious life of the Soviet hockey legend
- December saw the release of a new biography of the late Valeri Kharlamov, one of the Soviet Union's most dazzling hockey talents and a key cog in the invincible 'Red Machine' of the 1970s.
Volga Tatars Mir Tatars is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Volga Tatars Mir Tatars books and related discussion.