- Dieselgate Aside, 10 Reasons Why Volkswagen Can't Succeed In America
- There are rumors that Volkswagen is considering abandoning the U.S. market over its diesel scandal.
- Fired employee says Volkswagen deleted data about emissions scandal
- A former Volkswagen employee says the company destroyed documents that were required to be preserved because of an EPA lawsuit, reports the Courthouse News Service. The allegation comes in a wrongful termination lawsuit against Volkswagen filed ...
- Volkswagen Vows to Cut Costs Further at Banking Unit
- The pledge to reduce costs further came as the German auto maker's banking arm, which provides financing and leasing services for Volkswagen customers, said operating profit rose to €1.9 billion last year from €1.7 billion in 2014.
- Now Investors Are Going After Volkswagen To The Tune Of $3.61 Billion
- Volkswagen's (VOWG_p.DE) Financial Services AG said on Tuesday it took an extraordinary writedown of 353 million euros ($391 million) to cover a potential decline in the residual value of cars in the wake of the diesel emissions cheating scandal.
- Volkswagen appeals Florida Lemon Law decision, sending diesel car case back to
- Volkswagen tried to get that Lemon Law hearing stopped and lost. One victory for the consumer. Then, Melnyk won again at the hearing getting his car declared a lemon.
Volkswagen is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Volkswagen books and related discussion.