A selection of articles related to voluptuous figures.
Original articles from our library related to the Voluptuous Figures. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Voluptuous Figures.
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Voluptuous Figures is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Voluptuous Figures books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Amy Sillman's Love for the Scumble
- This vision has, you might say, involved the contamination of abstract nonrepresentational painting—pure abstraction—with clumsy figures and doodles or “off,” even mutant, childish illustrations.
- At 76, soul pioneer Mavis Staples is still hitting that 'High Note'
- It was this outfit that introduced a young Mavis' startlingly voluptuous alto to church audiences, and later made her an R&B star with early-'70s hits such as “Respect Yourself” and “I'll Take You There.
- Your Obsession With 'Ideal Beauty' Explained Using Maths And Science
- Why are certain face and body types considered ideal? And what makes us so obsessed with them? A new scientific study from the University of South Australia has attempted to find the answer by measuring “hyperideals” in men and woman — from porn ...
- Brett Whiteley nude kicks off the art sales season
- Foremost among the Mackennal sculptures is Head of a Saint, an 1892 bronze relief panel 52.5cm by 39.5cm estimated at $90,000 to $120,000, while an imposing 50.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Voluptuous Figures Topics
Related searchescream lemon episodes
digital image processing history
diatom general biology
teri marie harrison
criminal jurisdiction problems