A selection of articles related to voluptuous figures.
Original articles from our library related to the Voluptuous Figures. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Voluptuous Figures.
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Gods of Ancient Wales and the Celtic Britons
- A common temptation is to think that civilization reached Great Britain through the vehicle of Roman occupation. But Celtic civilization existed in Britain centuries before the Latins' arrival, and before the Celts, societies existed in Britain sophisticated...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Voluptuous Figures is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Voluptuous Figures books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Ottawa Citizen
- Page: J8. Section: Style Weekly. Byline: Jane Flanagan.
- East versus West: The Beauty Culture in China
- appealed to Chinese women seeking voluptuous figures. At the extreme end of the body make-over menu is an operation to increase height.
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE TRUMP OCEAN CLUB
- Aug 1, 2011 of voluptuous figures, internationally acclaimed Colombian artist Fernando Botero has chosen.
- Lecture 2 Early Humans and the Prehistoric Record: Human-Plant
- The voluptuous figures and the clothing suggest a very modern interest in adornment. Fig. 2-5.
- My Body's Not That Bootylicious
- room. It is ironic that the same female singer who famously coined the term.
Suggested News Resources
- Doris Megger, plus size fashion designer, shows off her style on curvesstyle com
- Doris Megger believes that women should not hide their voluptuous figures. They want designer clothes in exclusive fabrics from tunics to jeans, evening dresses to boots with wide calf fittings. Clothes should be lifestyle orientated.
Suggested Web Resources
- Vogue Italia's Curvy Spread: Are Voluptuous Figures Still the Most
- Jun 6, 2011 Vogue Italia's Curvy Spread: Are Voluptuous Figures Still the Most Desirable?
- voluptuous - definition of voluptuous by the Free Online Dictionary
- Giving, characterized by, or suggesting ample, unrestrained pleasure to the senses: voluptuous sculptural forms; a voluptuous ripe fruit; a full, voluptuous figure.
- Calgary artist Laurie B drawn to sensual renditions of fictional
- Jun 3, 2011 popular fictional characters — from the realms of comic books, cartoons and the silver screen — as voluptuous, doe-eyed pin-up models.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.