- Spring is eminent with Voluspa's Casa Pacifica fragrance
- Spring is eminent with Voluspa's Casa Pacifica aquatic and woody fragrance from their Vermeil collection. Notes of California driftwood, sea salt and shore brush harmonize with visions of a dreamy beach house and Pacific Ocean vibes. Vermeil draws upon ...
- Talking Scents with Traci Arntsen, Voluspa Founder
- Ever wondered what it's like to be a professional “nose”? Well we've gone one step further and tracked down Traci Arntsen, aroma-connoisseur and the genius behind the popular Voluspa line of candles and fragrances. Here, she divulges how she's kept ...
- Voluspa 'Japonica - French Cade Lavender' Large Embossed Jar Candle
- The Voluspa Japonica collection is filled with gorgeous floral designs and creative fragrances that take inspiration from the beauty of Japanese art.
- The Romantic Home | Put romance in your house for Valentine's Day – and beyond
- From fresh to fruity, floral to exotic, the scent you choose for your home is as personal as the perfume or cologne you choose to wear. Pickart says her personal favorite is a Voluspa candle in Makassar, Ebony and Peach.
- Stylish Guests in Loved Up Luxury! All the Photos of Temple Muse's “Awaken
- At the event there was a set-up of an old fashioned cinema installation complete with buttery popcorn showcasing Baz Lurhman's Romeo & Juliet while guests explored the much awaited scents from Cire Trudon, Voluspa & Fornasetti. There were also ...
Voluspa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Voluspa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheslove and spirituality
dream symbols and hands
history of brazil redemocratization