- of large animal species in Australia, often defined as species with body mass .
- DERMATOSIS IN A COMMON WOMBAT (Vombatus ursinus) (Case
- An adult, male common wombat (Vombatus ursinus) was caught and found to have severe hair loss, and thickening of the skin (Figure 1).
- Vombatus Ursinus Lasiorhinus latifrons Lasiorhinus krefftii
- Vombatus Ursinus. Common wombats occupy a variety of habitats including woodland, coastal-scrub, heathland and alpine areas.
- Coccidiosis in Common Wombats ( Vombatus ursinus)
- Disease. Association. 1991.
- Lee Skerratt
- He has shown that sarcoptic mange is an important disease in common wombats, Vombatus ursinus, that may cause the extinction of small isolated wombat populations (Skerratt 2005).
- ADW: Vombatus ursinus: Information
- Vombatus ursinus coarse-haired wombat. Information · Pictures · Specimens · Classification. 2011/09/03 18:44:27.
- wombat - vombatus ursinus - YouTube
- Jun 11, 2009 The wombat is a marsupial and lives in Australia.
- Vombatus ursinus (Common Wombat, Coarse-haired Wombat)
- Vombatus ursinus. Status_ne_off Status_dd_off Status_lc_on Scientific Name: Vombatus ursinus. Species Authority: (Shaw, 1800).
- Vombatus ursinus ursinus — Common Wombat (Bass Strait)
- Dec 6, 2010 Vombatus ursinus ursinus — Common Wombat (Bass Strait). Glossary.
Vombatus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vombatus books and related discussion.