A selection of articles related to vomiting antiemetics.
Original articles from our library related to the Vomiting Antiemetics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vomiting Antiemetics.
- Aethusa cynapium
- This is fool's parsley, a plant you'd better not consume. The Latin name is derived from the Arab word 'ai' what means burning, since the plant causes burning pains. The homoeopathic Aethusa mainly cures complaints with the nervous system and the digestion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Colchicum autumnale
- This beautiful but very poisonous plant grows in moisty meadow-lands and woods; it will disappear when the ground is too dry. In ancient Greek medicine this plant was known as 'the soul of the joints' because it cured the acute pains of rheumatism and gout....
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Glonoinum (Nitroglycerine)
- --> This is Nitroglycerine; the heavy explosive stuff bombs are made of. In homoeopathy we use Glonoinum for sudden, heavy symptoms together with the feeling as if you, or a part of you, will explode. There is a striking congestion to the head and the...
Remedies >> Remedies G
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Sweet Woodruff
- Botanical Name(s): Asperula odorata , Galium odoratum Species: Rubiaceae Also known as: Woodruff; 'Musk of the Woods' (french), Ladies-in-the-Hay (English), Sweet Grass (English), Waldmeister (German - meaning 'Master of the Wood') Description: Smooth; erect...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary S
Vomiting Antiemetics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vomiting Antiemetics books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Antiemetic prophylaxis in cardiac surgery: comparison of
- vomiting, antiemetics, ondansetron; surgery, cardiovascular.
- Use of Acupuncture in the Control of Chemotherapy-Induced
- tion, chemotherapy, nausea, vomiting, antiemetic. Abstract.
- Acupuncture versus ondansetron in the prevention of
- Keywords Acupuncture. Vomiting: anti-emetics. Anaesthesia: paediatric.
- Antiemetic effects of granisetron on postoperative nausea and
- Antiemetic effects of granisetron on post- operative nausea and vomiting in patients with and without motion sickness.
Suggested News Resources
- Precious Paws Humane Society wants you to know
- Medications that may be used in the treatment include drugs to curb vomiting (antiemetics), H2 Blockers to reduce nausea, antibiotics and anthelmintics to fight parasites.
Suggested Web Resources
- Antiemetic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An antiemetic is a drug that is effective against vomiting and nausea.
- Antiemetic Medicines: OTC Relief for Nausea and Vomiting
- Learn how to safely take over-the-counter antiemetic medicines.
- Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting: antiemetic trials that
- Jan 19, 2010 Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting: antiemetic trials that impacted clinical practice. Michael E Trigg, MD.
- Droperidol produces an antiemetic effect as evidenced by the antagonism of apomorphine in dogs.
Vomiting Antiemetics Topics
Related searchesvicious dogs
traditional indian medicine
smoking food preservation