A selection of articles related to voodoo doll.
Original articles from our library related to the Voodoo Doll. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Voodoo Doll.
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- Poppet Magick and an Example for Healing
- There are various forms and types of this magick, and listed below is a basic guide and some tips on how to enhance your poppet spell. Poppet magick is extremely powerful and should be used with care. Most people associate poppet magick with Voodoo and...
Spells >> Poppet Magick
- Persephone had no real title or position in the world of Olympian gods and goddesses.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- What are the Different Types of Magick?
- These is high and low, black and white, tantric, and chaos magick, there are candle, herb, sympathetic, representational, symbolic, color, crystal, knot, moon, and elemental magick. Now this is not a complete list, there are many more such as fairy, tree,...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Voodoo Doll is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Voodoo Doll books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Pat Robertson: Quit Your Job To Avoid Voodoo Doll Key Chains
- Today, after blasting Bernie Sanders' fans as “ignorant sheep,” Pat Robertson fielded questions from “700 Club” viewers, including one from “a 60-year-old widow” who wondered if she should leave her job as a store clerk because it sells “voodoo doll ...
- 20% of parents would stick pins in a Voodoo doll of their child
- A newly published paper by Illinois psychologists Randy J. McCarthy and his colleagues suggests that one in five parents would stick pins in a Voodoo doll of their child. According to Discover Magazine, researchers gathered together 1,081 parents with ...
- Voodoo doll; Dev and Big Fella's autographs and letter home from Hitler's lair
- What started as a school fundraiser turned out to be one of the most exciting “Antique Roadshow” style events ever, writes Sean Keane. A Voodo doll from The Congo (complete with embedded needles) and a US army Purple Heart medal were ...
- Coats decries $300K spent on 'hanger' study
- People use it to describe being angry because you are hungry. Picture those "you're not yourself" Snickers commercials.
- Would You Stick Pins In A Voodoo Doll of Your Child?
- You might think that no parent would choose to stick so much as a single pin in this virtual voodoo doll, but you'd be wrong.