- Define vortex: a mass of spinning air, liquid, etc., that pulls things into its center— vortex in a sentence.
- MSI's tiny, cylindrical Vortex gaming PC hits the streets with dual GeForce
- Now the Windows world has a trashcan PC to call its own. Except this one looks much, much cooler than Apple's Mac Pro and it has enough power to satisfy the biggest PC gaming fantasies. The VR-ready Vortex "gaming cylinder" is now available, MSI ...
- Climate change bringing polar vortex, more rain to Upstate NY: ESF study
- Syracuse, N.Y. -- The bitter polar vortex that gripped Upstate New York two winters in a row and the recent increase in heavy rainfall Upstate are driven by climate change, says a new study by a SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry team.
- Australian dollar sucked up RBA group think vortex
- US Fed chair Janet Yellen pleased US stock market investors but delivered Reserve Bank of Australia chief Glenn Stevens a nightmare scenario when she cut expectations for US rate hikes, pushing the Aussie dollar higher against the greenback. In early ...
- Climate Change May Be Redistributing Global Water Resources With The Polar Vortex
- Climate Change May Be Redistributing Global Water Resources With The Polar Vortex. Climate change may be altering the global distribution of water, which could be important to note for the future. By Catherine Griffin | Mar 15, 2016 11:09 AM EDT.
- COLUMN: Polar vortex to pump the brakes on spring
- Over the last few days, strong stratospheric warming has stalled the spinning mass of cold air over the North Pole to a record-slow speed, dismantling the vortex in the process.
Vortex is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vortex books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesdiode temperature measuring
pirate piracy in the caribbean
tim rogers guitars and equipment
dream interpretation boat