- Polar Vortex transforms Mid-Atlantic to Mid-Antarctic
- We all have our thermometers to bear. Now that the polar vortex is back and it's more Mid-Antarctic than Mid-Atlantic around here, Washingtonians — not a Nordic people — are being tested. Some — the hatless walkers, the bike commuters — embrace the ...
- The polar vortex's other victim: Water pipes
- What next? First snow, then cold and wind. Now snow again, with sleet and freezing rain?
- Watch Jetpack-Wearing Daredevils Zoom Past a Jumbo Jet (Video)
- Move over, George Jetson — a new rocket-propelled duo is giving you a run for your money! Unforgettable new footage has been released showing two men wearing jetpacks as they zoom above and below the world's largest commercial jetliner.
- Extreme Arctic sea ice melt forces thousands of walruses ashore in Alaska
- Climate vortexs are shifting, causing, increased evaporation which in turn causes intense snow falls due to increased moisture. Too difficult to explain here however there is excellent information to be found from legitimate scientific studies.
- Polar Vortex's Polar Opposite Kills Thousands of Bats in Australia
- While North America was blanketed by a frozen sheet of ice this week, a punishing heatwave down in Australia has killed tens of thousands of bats unable to cope with the high temperatures.
Vortexs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vortexs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchescalifornia chaparral and woodlands
squidgygate political fallout
spiritual significance of butterfly
evan hunter short stories
wabamun lake massive oil spill