- Antioxidant Lignans and Neolignans from Acorus tatarinowii
- Eleven new lignans and neolignans, named acortatarinowins G–N (1−8), including three pairs of enantiomers (1a/1b−3a/3b) and five optically pure lignans and neolignans (4−8), along with five known analogs (9−14), were isolated from the rhizomes of ...
- Researcher asks what makes a species by looking closely at lizards
- White squares indicate localities from which tissue samples, whole animal voucher specimens and dewlap photographs are available. Bar graphs were generated by analyses of AFLP loci obtained from 96 individuals sampled from across the range of A.
- The Mother's Day gift guide
- If pampering is what mum needs, then why not go all out. A day of extreme relaxation in a spa will get you serious brownie points.
- Newly discovered dinosaur bones will come to Idaho State University
- “The challenge is identifying the animals based on the fragmentary specimens we find,” he said. “I put my best effort into it. It's possible I could discover some identifications are wrong if we find more complete remains later.
- Tech's lax analysis raises questions on his 7800 drug cases
- "The larger, and unanswered, question is how this impacts already resolved cases, especially those where the specimens may have been destroyed." Kevin Walker, an ... In This Really Big Deal you will receive a $10 Voucher for only $5!
Voucher Specimen is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Voucher Specimen books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Voucher Specimen Topics
Related searchesdavao del sur geography
the last castle plot
okanogan county washington geography
de beers history
love actually daniel sam and joanna