- Christmas With the Atheists!
- It's a question I'm asked every year. "Since you grew up without religion, what did you do on Christmas?
- Fayetteville man believes judge violated his right to practice Voodoo
- Abu-Bakr Abdur Rahman of Fayetteville said his constitutional right to religious liberty was violated when District Court Judge Tal Baggett had him detained for refusing to remove his necklaces.
- Brigid: Warrior Saint and Historic Rebel
- Weber does a masterful job with the rather complicated history of Brigid, summing up her various incarnations as a Catholic Saint, (Contemporary/and ancient) Pagan goddess, and as one of the loa in Voudun.
- In Defense of an Eclectic Pantheon
- “Don't mix pantheons.” I hear this frequently in Pagan circles. I have heard it for as long as I have been Pagan.
Voudun is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Voudun books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesayios nikolaos
chinese new year reunion dinner
list of prayers