A selection of articles related to vow.
Original articles from our library related to the Vow. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vow.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 30
- Chapter 30 30:1 And Moses spake unto the heads of the tribes concerning the children of Israel, saying, This is the thing which the LORD hath commanded. 30:2 If a man vow a vow unto the LORD, or swear an oath to bind his soul with a bond; he shall not break...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD. 23:2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 6:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When either man or woman shall separate themselves to vow a vow of a Nazarite, to separate themselves unto the LORD: 6:3 He shall separate himself...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 22:2 Speak unto Aaron and to his sons, that they separate themselves from the holy things of the children of Israel, and that they profane not my holy name in those things which they hallow unto me: I am...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 15:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come into the land of your habitations, which I give unto you, 15:3 And will make an offering by fire unto the LORD, a burnt offering,...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 18
- Chapter 18 18:1 After these things Paul departed from Athens, and came to Corinth; 18:2 And found a certain Jew named Aquila, born in Pontus, lately come from Italy, with his wife Priscilla; (because that Claudius had commanded all Jews to depart from Rome:)...
New Testament >> The Acts
Vow is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vow books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE MARRIAGE VOW
- THE MARRIAGE VOW. A Declaration of Dependence upon MARRIAGE and FAMiLY1.
- Broken Vow - Josh Groban
- BROKEN VOW. Slowly and freely J = 72. 1.
- The Nazirite Vow: Separated Unto God
- man or woman makes a special vow, the vow of a Nazirite, to dedicate himself to the 5 'All the days of his vow of separation no razor shall pass over his head.
Suggested News Resources
- Volkswagen Of America Aug Sales Up 10.4% At 25232 Vehicles
- FRANKFURT (Dow Jones)--Volkswagen of America, the US subsidiary of Germany's Volkswagen AG (VOW.XE) Thursday said it sold 25232 vehicles in August - an increase of 10.4% compared to the same period last year.
- Kjersten Gruys Vows to Go Year Without Mirrors
- So much so, that she has taken a vow that many women her age would find very difficult: She has given up mirrors for an entire calendar year. Another note: during the experiment she is also getting married .
- David Stern, Derek Fisher Vow To Keep NBA Lockout Talks Out Of Media
- The central news from Wednesday's NBA lockout talks between David Stern, Derek Fisher and the other top-level officials from the league and players' union was that neither side would be talking about the talks or the state of negotiations in the media.
- Gov, Napolitano vow support
- Christie & Napolitano in Lincoln Park (8/31/11): Governor Chris Christie and Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano hold a news conference in Lincoln Park. VIDEO COURTESY OF NEWS12 Gov.
Suggested Web Resources
- Vow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A vow (Lat. votum, vow, promise; see vote) is a promise or oath. Contents.
- Vow - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- a solemn promise or assertion; specifically : one by which a person is bound to an act, service, or condition.
- Vow | Define Vow at Dictionary.com
- a solemn promise, pledge, or personal commitment: marriage vows; a vow of secrecy. 2.
- WeVowNow.com - Enriching Relationships
- Enroll in a VOW Marriage Workshop TODAY!
- VOW real estate websites
- Virtual Office Websites with MLS database integration.
Related searchesstarhub subsidiaries
dream dictionary employment
contract bridge game strategy
mummy naturally preserved mummies