A selection of articles related to vow.
Original articles from our library related to the Vow. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vow.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 30
- Chapter 30 30:1 And Moses spake unto the heads of the tribes concerning the children of Israel, saying, This is the thing which the LORD hath commanded. 30:2 If a man vow a vow unto the LORD, or swear an oath to bind his soul with a bond; he shall not break...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD. 23:2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 6:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When either man or woman shall separate themselves to vow a vow of a Nazarite, to separate themselves unto the LORD: 6:3 He shall separate himself...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 15:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come into the land of your habitations, which I give unto you, 15:3 And will make an offering by fire unto the LORD, a burnt offering,...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 22:2 Speak unto Aaron and to his sons, that they separate themselves from the holy things of the children of Israel, and that they profane not my holy name in those things which they hallow unto me: I am...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And Isaac called Jacob, and blessed him, and charged him, and said unto him, Thou shalt not take a wife of the daughters of Canaan. 28:2 Arise, go to Padanaram, to the house of Bethuel thy mother's father; and take thee a wife from thence of...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Vow is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vow books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Did Khloé Kardashian Diss Ciara And Russell Wilson's Celibacy Vow? 'Kocktails
- In July, the mother of one told “Access Hollywood Live” that she and Wilson had still not done the deed but admitted that it was tough keeping the vow. “I think both of us look at each other and we're like — whew,” she said.
- Danny Trevathan, Bobby Massie vow to bring winning ways to Bears
- The new arrivals at Halas Hall each wore a navy Bears golf shirt with an orange collar buttoned high and tight. They scowled until they were asked to smile for the cameras. After all, Danny Trevathan and Bobby Massie are tough guys.
- Georgia lawmaker faces new scrutiny over vow to reject 'special interest' money
- The following story was written by Leighton Rowell, a University of Georgia student part of The Georgia News Lab, which trains students in investigative journalism and partners with the AJC and WSB-TV to showcase their work.
- Helena pot providers vow to stay open as long as possible
- Montana Buds Manager Tony Meyer weighs out 'purple snow' buds Friday morning at the Helena area marijuana dispensary. 'We're doing what we can while we're able to,' Meyer said. 'We're going to continue doing that until they shut us down.
- Donald Trump Pounded by Rivals Over 'Neutral' on Israel Vow at Debate
- Donald Trump continued to say he would adopt a position of neutrality in brokering Israeli-Palestinian peace, a posture that brought tough criticism from his three rivals for the Republican presidential nod. Sen.
Suggested Web Resources
- Vow | Define Vow at Dictionary.com
- a solemn promise made to a deity or saint committing oneself to an act, service, or condition. 3. a solemn or earnest declaration.
- Vow | Definition of Vow by Merriam-Webster
- Define vow: a serious promise to do something or to behave in a certain way— vow in a sentence.
- Vow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Marriage vows are binding promises each partner in a couple makes to the other during a wedding ceremony. Marriage customs have developed over history ...
- The Vow (2012) - IMDb
- Directed by Michael Sucsy. With Rachel McAdams, Channing Tatum, Sam Neill, Jessica Lange. A car accident puts Paige in a coma, and when she wakes up ...
- Vow - definition of vow by The Free Dictionary
- An earnest promise to perform a specified act or behave in a certain manner, especially a solemn promise to live and act in accordance with the rules of a ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthrombolysis contraindications
meaning of dreams about party
josiah willard gibbs
devil fruit logia fruits
leslie white whites anthropology