A selection of articles related to vows.
Original articles from our library related to the Vows. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vows.
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 30
- Chapter 30 30:1 And Moses spake unto the heads of the tribes concerning the children of Israel, saying, This is the thing which the LORD hath commanded. 30:2 If a man vow a vow unto the LORD, or swear an oath to bind his soul with a bond; he shall not break...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 These are the statutes and judgments, which ye shall observe to do in the land, which the LORD God of thy fathers giveth thee to possess it, all the days that ye live upon the earth. 12:2 Ye shall utterly destroy all the places, wherein the...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 22:2 Speak unto Aaron and to his sons, that they separate themselves from the holy things of the children of Israel, and that they profane not my holy name in those things which they hallow unto me: I am...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
Vows is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vows books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Vows of Bodhisattva Samantabhadra
- Vows, which are the scope of practices in Buddhism (Refer to the Ten. Great Vows). Buddha Amitabha, by means of practicing the Ten-fold Vow.
- SUTRA OF THE PAST VOWS OF EARTH STORE BODHISATTVA
- what practices Earth Store Bodhisattva did and what vows he made while on the level Manjushri, the awesome spiritual strength and vows of this.
- STANDARD MARRIAGE VOWS My friends, we are gathered here
- STANDARD MARRIAGE VOWS.
Suggested News Resources
- Nigeria vows to fight terrorism
- Nigeria's president has promised to bring terrorism under control, during a visit to the scene of Friday's bombing at the UN's headquarters in Abuja.
- Nigeria president vows to bring terrorism 'under control,' day after bombing
- By AP, ABUJA, Nigeria — Nigeria president vows to bring terrorism “under control,” day after bombing at UN kills 18. Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.
- Hurricane Irene: Panetta vows to protect troops' families
- With Hurricane Irene nearing landfall along the mid-Atlantic coast, Defense Secretary Leon E. Panetta pledged to soldiers deployed in Afghanistan and elsewhere that their families would be taken care of.
Suggested Web Resources
- Discount Designer Wedding Dresses | Sample & Overstock
- Visit the Bridepower Store. Vows Bridal Outlet in. Watertown, MA Make an appointment · Hours and directions.
- Wedding Vows
- An assortment of traditional and contemporary vows, readings, prayers and poems.
- Vow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A vow (Lat. votum, vow, promise; see vote) is a promise or oath. Contents.
- Wedding Vows - Samples of Wedding Vows
- Looking for your wedding vows - those special words that will marry you?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about scuba
european exchange rate mechanism
tokyo station layout
joan of arc early life
mister sinister ultimate mr sinister
gandhinagar city planning