A selection of articles related to vows.
Original articles from our library related to the Vows. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vows.
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 30
- Chapter 30 30:1 And Moses spake unto the heads of the tribes concerning the children of Israel, saying, This is the thing which the LORD hath commanded. 30:2 If a man vow a vow unto the LORD, or swear an oath to bind his soul with a bond; he shall not break...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 These are the statutes and judgments, which ye shall observe to do in the land, which the LORD God of thy fathers giveth thee to possess it, all the days that ye live upon the earth. 12:2 Ye shall utterly destroy all the places, wherein the...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Beltane was a day representing many things to the Celtic people. It was the second of the four fire festivals. To most it celebrated the sun God, Baal(British)/ Bel(Irish)/ Beli(Welsh)/ Belanos(Pan-Celtic), although the sun appears to have been originally...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Vows is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vows books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Vows of Bodhisattva Samantabhadra
- Vows, which are the scope of practices in Buddhism (Refer to the Ten. Great Vows). Buddha Amitabha, by means of practicing the Ten-fold Vow.
- SUTRA OF THE PAST VOWS OF EARTH STORE BODHISATTVA
- what practices Earth Store Bodhisattva did and what vows he made while on the level Manjushri, the awesome spiritual strength and vows of this.
- STANDARD MARRIAGE VOWS My friends, we are gathered here
- STANDARD MARRIAGE VOWS.
Suggested News Resources
- Nigeria vows to fight terrorism
- Nigeria's president has promised to bring terrorism under control, during a visit to the scene of Friday's bombing at the UN's headquarters in Abuja.
- Nigeria president vows to bring terrorism 'under control,' day after bombing
- By AP, ABUJA, Nigeria — Nigeria president vows to bring terrorism “under control,” day after bombing at UN kills 18. Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.
- Hurricane Irene: Panetta vows to protect troops' families
- With Hurricane Irene nearing landfall along the mid-Atlantic coast, Defense Secretary Leon E. Panetta pledged to soldiers deployed in Afghanistan and elsewhere that their families would be taken care of.
Suggested Web Resources
- Discount Designer Wedding Dresses | Sample & Overstock
- Visit the Bridepower Store. Vows Bridal Outlet in. Watertown, MA Make an appointment · Hours and directions.
- Wedding Vows
- An assortment of traditional and contemporary vows, readings, prayers and poems.
- Vow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A vow (Lat. votum, vow, promise; see vote) is a promise or oath. Contents.
- Wedding Vows - Samples of Wedding Vows
- Looking for your wedding vows - those special words that will marry you?
Related searchesmental disturbance
dream dictionary vegetables
tsunami other tsunamis in south asia