A selection of articles related to voyage.
Original articles from our library related to the Voyage. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Voyage.
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And when it was determined that we should sail into Italy, they delivered Paul and certain other prisoners unto one named Julius, a centurion of Augustus' band. 27:2 And entering into a ship of Adramyttium, we launched, meaning to sail by the...
New Testament >> The Acts
- The Fool
- Coming to Birth thru the material Born to the planet thru meat Open wide gates of the female I am born cosmic joker. Pan-God of the universe supreme Promise of invention reassured As I, Sun, of the newborn Come alive from the dark. King of the unseen, I...
Poetry >> Tarot
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
Voyage is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Voyage books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Voyage of the Beagle
- The Voyage of the Beagle by Charles Darwin is a publication of the Pennsylvania State Univer- sity. this work, and in the Zoology of the Voyage of the.
- The Roanoke Voyages
- blessing, Raleigh sponsored three voyages from England to America between Philip Amadas and Arthur Barlowe led the first voyage that Raleigh organized.
- 1 Excerpts from Charles Darwin's Voyage of the Beagle Adapted
- ness with which I was treated during our long voyage… . the Zoology of the voyage of the Beagle, and are deposited in the College of Surgeons.
- THE VOYAGE OF THE BEAGLE
- the Zoology of the Voyage of the Beagle, that it was in consequence of a voyage, and a sketch of those observations in Natural History and.
- American Economic Growth and the Voyage of Columbus R
- American Economic Growth and the Voyage of Columbus. R. Preston McAfee.
Suggested News Resources
- The long voyage
- by Mayo Martin For all intents and purposes, Goh Ching Lee's (picture) voyage was over a year-and-a-half ago.
- Drought pushes 3700 Somalis to perilous sea voyage: UN
- GENEVA — Over 3700 Somali refugees have made the perilous sea journey across the Gulf of Aden to Yemen in August alone amid the severe drought in their homeland, the UN refugees agency said Friday.
- World's first voyage to North Pole
- They encountered polar bears and collided with icebergs as they travelled on their 450-mile voyage through the Arctic waters in their specially designed vessel.
- Shawn Levy May Tackle Frankenstein While Waiting For Fantastic Voyage
- Shawn Levy's commitment to Fox's remake for Fantastic Voyage has been on the rocks as of late.
- Cruise ship cancels Port Canaveral voyage
- Victory Casino Cruises cancels tonight's voyage from Port Canaveral. See our paid archives for news older than a week. This goes nowhere; but here's why it's a good fight.
Suggested Web Resources
- Voyage | Define Voyage at Dictionary.com
- /ˈvɔɪ ɪdʒ/ Show Spelled [voi-ij] Show IPA noun, verb, -aged, -ag·ing. noun. 1.
- Voyage - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- 1voy·age. noun \ˈvȯi-ij, ˈvȯ(-)ij\. Definition of VOYAGE.
- Voyage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Voyage. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Voyage - RSS feed reader
- Welcome to voyage Voyage is an RSS feed reader with a difference. It's been carefully designed around the content it displays.
- Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade
- The North American mainland played a relatively minor role in the trans-Atlantic slave trade.