A selection of articles related to vraja lila.
Original articles from our library related to the Vraja Lila. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vraja Lila.
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
Vraja Lila is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vraja Lila books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Devdutt Pattanaik: A forlorn Yamuna
- She watches Krishna dance the raas-lila from afar, worshipping him, adoring him, and even following him to Dwarka when he leaves the village of cowherds. Then, there is the violent story of her domestication.
- Rasaraj Shri Krishna
- Every pastime ('lila') highlights Krishna's extraordinary nature and qualities; nevertheless, the basic motivating Sakhya rasa 1 force, for such transcendental activity, springs from the heart of a ...
- Krishna, laddoos and rabdi in Jaipur
- The Radha Krishna cult, for example, which is supposed to spread like a lotus petal from Mathura, or Vraja, as it is called, remains a mystery to us. I had to ...
- Srimati Radharani on Radhaashtami
- It is explained that the beloved consorts of Lord Krishna are of three kinds, namely the goddesses of fortune or Lakshmis, His queens, and the milkmaids of Vraja called the gopis. All of them proceed from Radharani.
Vraja Lila Topics
Related searchesdemographics of albania labor force
the mulukanadu community
wound minor closed wounds contusions
mark a gabriel
hard times imagination vs fact