- Temples in State gear up for Maha Sivaratri festivities
- Meanwhile, at Sri Kapileswara Swamy temple, the deity of Lord Shiva was taken in a grand procession on 'Kalpa Vriksha Vahanam' in the morning and 'Tiruchi Vahanam' in the evening. As part of 'Maha Sivaratri' on Monday, the day will start early with ...
- Madurai Today
- M. S. Chellamuthu Trust and Research Foundation: M.
- Pejawar Mutt Aims to Hand Out 1cr Saplings
- UDUPI:The Vriksha Raksha Vishwa Raksha campaign, envisioned by Sri Vishwesha Theertha Swami of Paryaya Sri Pejawar Mutt, Udupi, aims to plant one crore saplings in two years of his Paryaya term. This campaign was launched on April 30, 2014, ...
- 'Arts must change with time': Geeta Chandran
- At Natya Vriksha your students learn about ancient epics, legends and mythology. When we look at today's generation they don't know the Panchatantra, the Mahabharata or the Ramayana. They don't read.
- A fusion of geometric patterns
- The Ami Khumbor or pot holding the water of life, and the Kalpa Vriksha , the tree of life, are sculpted into a niche, from a single slab of stone.
Vriksha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vriksha books and related discussion.