- Guruvayur temple: bird's-eye view
- His birthday and Vrischika Ekadasi (also Gitopadesam Day) are celebrated with grandeur but occasions such as Kuchela Dinam, Narayaneeyam Day and Poonthanam Day are exclusive to this temple. Of course, a separate festival is earmarked for Chembai ...
- Rewind to a versatile music maker
- Ranganath's Best. 'Shaline soundarayme…' 'Swami sangeetham aalapikkum…' 'Naalumani poove …' 'Pachappanangili thathe …' 'Sabari girinadha …' 'Hey Rama Raghurama…' 'Nirayo nira nirayo…' 'Vrischika poompulari…' 'Pramadha vrindavanam…'.
- Guruvayur all decked up for Ekadasi
- The devaswom has made elaborate arrangements for a mass feast to all those who gather at the temple to participate in the celebrations. Hindus consider Ekadasi, the eleventh day of every lunar fortnight, as special.
- Hundreds crawl to shake off sins
- Of the 24 Ekadasis, the 11th day of every lunar fortnight a year, the Vrischika Ekadasi is celebrated as the day for the 'Thiruvilwamala Punarjani Noozhal.' Legend has it that the cave was made by Viswakarma on the request of Parasurama.
- Why do we celebrate Makar Sankranti on January 14 every year?
- 5, August, Leo, Simha, Lion. 6, September, Virgo, Kanya, Virgin. 7, October, Libra, Tula, Balance.
Vrischika is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vrischika books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesvandalism vandalism as crime
list of equipment used by ron thal
euro coins small denomination coins
stage of ultimate enlightenment
meaning of dreams about letters
io moon physical characteristics