- Vritti: livelihood, conduct, character, treatment, inclination, functioning, appearing (see e.g.: 10.
- artha adhAsa and jnAna adhyAsa
- According to it, the mental vRitti shows the object only as something in front, or merely as 'this'.
- Is Yoga Science or Religion Part V?
- Then in the Chapter 1:2 states, “yogash chitta vritti nirodhah”.
- Prince Albert and Princess Charlene Attend the Red Cross Ball
- 5:00 am, Aug 9 via Twitter UncleRUSH: yoga chitta vritti nirodaha .. When the mind is still the kingdom appears. Yoga sutras verse 2.
- Flesh trade and HIV in India
- "According to the devadasis themselves there exists a devadasi 'way of life' or 'professional ethic' [vritti, murai] but not a devadasi jati [sub-caste].
- vrittis - Integral Yoga Magazine
- Jaganath analyzes sutra 1.2. and says: "I caught a glimpse of a different way of viewing and especially describing vritti as a behavior more than as a 'thing.
- linda's yoga journey: Srivatsa Ramaswami: chitta vritti
- Jun 1, 2010 "The Sanskrit word vritti is used commonly in many Indian languages to indicate one's main activity or avocation.
- Meri Vritti
- RSS Twitter · abhic: @PimvdB hey pim, what's the best way to get in touch with you? dankjewel. © Meri Vritti.
Vritti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vritti books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslibretto language and translation
daubert standard definition
urban decay effects