- Vritti: livelihood, conduct, character, treatment, inclination, functioning, appearing (see e.g.: 10.
- artha adhAsa and jnAna adhyAsa
- According to it, the mental vRitti shows the object only as something in front, or merely as 'this'.
- Is Yoga Science or Religion Part V?
- Then in the Chapter 1:2 states, “yogash chitta vritti nirodhah”.
- Prince Albert and Princess Charlene Attend the Red Cross Ball
- 5:00 am, Aug 9 via Twitter UncleRUSH: yoga chitta vritti nirodaha .. When the mind is still the kingdom appears. Yoga sutras verse 2.
- Flesh trade and HIV in India
- "According to the devadasis themselves there exists a devadasi 'way of life' or 'professional ethic' [vritti, murai] but not a devadasi jati [sub-caste].
- vrittis - Integral Yoga Magazine
- Jaganath analyzes sutra 1.2. and says: "I caught a glimpse of a different way of viewing and especially describing vritti as a behavior more than as a 'thing.
- linda's yoga journey: Srivatsa Ramaswami: chitta vritti
- Jun 1, 2010 "The Sanskrit word vritti is used commonly in many Indian languages to indicate one's main activity or avocation.
- Meri Vritti
- RSS Twitter · abhic: @PimvdB hey pim, what's the best way to get in touch with you? dankjewel. © Meri Vritti.
Vritti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vritti books and related discussion.