- VRML (Virtual Reality Modeling Language, pronounced vermal or by its 1 Format; 2 Standardization; 3 Emergence, popularity, and rival technical upgrade; 4 Alternatives; 5 See also; 6 References; 7 External links . "What is (was) VRML ?
- Web-Based Conformance Testing for VRML
- with the standard and in cooperation with the VRML VRML standard, like all standards, is not . of the VRML 2.
- The Virtual Reality Modeling Language
- of developing VRML standards in which case the procedures for copyrights defined in the VRML. Consortium standards process must be followed.
- VRML Primer and Tutorial
- 1 Starting with VRML. 9. 1.
- Developing the VRML 97 International Standard
- The early appearance of VRML products and an early.
- Distributed Interaction in Virtual Spaces
- definition of non-standard extensions to VRML. 1.1.
- VRML - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Standardization. The Web3D Consortium has been formed to further the collective development of the format.
- The Development of the VRML 97 International Standard
- 1 History of VRML Standardization 1.1 The Early Days 1.2 E-mail discussion lists 1.
- 1.1 Introduction to the VRML standard and 3D Graphics
- Mar 18, 1998 A future version (or layer of VRML) will add ``multi-user shared experience'', i.e. some kind of standardized interactive multi-user technology.
Vrml Standardization is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vrml Standardization books and related discussion.