Vronique De Kock
- Cam Newton and the Libertarian Moment
- screencapA lot of people want to tell Cam Newton what to do. The Super Bowl-bound quarterback, who went 15-1 in the regular season with 636 rushing yards and 3,837 passing yards, has always been animated during the game, showing excitement and ...
- Could Edward Snowden's Have Gone Through Those "Proper Channels" We're Always
- "Edward Snowden's Lawyer on the Government's War on Whistleblowers," written by Amanda Winkler & Nick Gillespie and filmed by Todd Krainin and Joshua Swain. About 13 minutes. Original release date was October 22, 2015.
- Chicago Needs More Tasing
- Credit: Oldmaison / photo on flickrProgress is often hard to measure, but in the coming year in Chicago, there will be one revealing indicator: how many citizens are being Tased. More, note, is likely to be better.
- Hillary Clinton's Goldman Sachs Speeches Are Probably Boring. That's Why It's
- Clinton's unwillingness to release the transcripts is another sign of her longstanding resistance to transparency. Peter Suderman| Feb. 8, 2016 10:32 am.
- Ted Cruz: "It is now clear that Snowden is a traitor, and he should be tried
- You know that Ted Cruz is taking his presidential bid seriously when he starts flipping positions on national security and government surveillance.
Vronique De Kock is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vronique De Kock books and related discussion.