Vulcan Star Trek Names
A selection of articles related to vulcan star trek names.
Original articles from our library related to the Vulcan Star Trek Names. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vulcan Star Trek Names.
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tabernacle of the congregation, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 1:2 Take ye the sum of all the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- 17 - The Star
- The Star card depicts the promise of Heaven to Earth. Nuith, Goddess of the Night, pours the cosmic water of life over her head with her right hand and transmits it to the earth with the cup in her left hand. Behind her is Venus. In the left upper corner of...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Originally an Etruscan God, Vulcan came to be recognized as a primary patron of Smiths, mechanics, and craftsmen. As such, he was often combined with the Hellenic Hephaestus and, like him (and so many other Aryan Smithy Gods), was lame. Also like Hephaestus,...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- What are the names for the thirteen moons of the year?
- There are thirteen Lunar months in the year, the Full Moon is near the mid point of the Lunar Month. The Lunar Moons listed here may not always occur as given because the first New Moon of a new Lunar Year may not coincide with the first day of the first...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
Vulcan Star Trek Names is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vulcan Star Trek Names books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Troubled Production of Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Nimoy, in his inimitably deadpan style, replied that “The mail service between here and Vulcan is still pretty slow.” The joke both lit up the room and did much to gloss over the tensions that ...
- Meet the women writers behind Star Trek: The Original Series
- When Star Trek premiered 50 years ago, television audiences suddenly found themselves exploring places no one had gone before. Created by Gene Roddenberry, the show followed the crew of the starship Enterprise as they encountered new worlds and ...
- Miracleman: The Golden Age reprints Gaiman and Buckingham's fascinating run
- Marvel has permission to use Gaiman's name (Moore was credited as “the original writer” for all of his content), it hired the original colorist to recolor the artwork, and the story-to-cost ratio is much better. The collections ....
- Jeff Bezos' Blue Origin reveals a mix of serious tech and space-fan fun
- A peek inside the Kent headquarters of Jeff Bezos' space company Blue Origin shows it is making big strides in rocket development, with its serious engineers immersed in a workplace that pays homage to past dreamers about interplanetary travel.
Vulcan Star Trek Names Topics
Related searchesthe jewel of the nile story
yajurveda shukla yajurveda
edwin l drake
book of isaiah themes
yoga cure for diabetes