Vulcan Star Trek Vulcans In Starfleet
A selection of articles related to vulcan star trek vulcans in starfleet.
Original articles from our library related to the Vulcan Star Trek Vulcans In Starfleet. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vulcan Star Trek Vulcans In Starfleet.
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- 17 - The Star
- The Star card depicts the promise of Heaven to Earth. Nuith, Goddess of the Night, pours the cosmic water of life over her head with her right hand and transmits it to the earth with the cup in her left hand. Behind her is Venus. In the left upper corner of...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Originally an Etruscan God, Vulcan came to be recognized as a primary patron of Smiths, mechanics, and craftsmen. As such, he was often combined with the Hellenic Hephaestus and, like him (and so many other Aryan Smithy Gods), was lame. Also like Hephaestus,...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part I
- I;1. Had! The manifestation of Nuit. I;2. The unveiling of the company of heaven. I;3. Every man and every woman is a star. I;4. Every number is infinite; there is no difference. I;5. Help me, o warrior lord of Thebes, in my unveiling before...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
Vulcan Star Trek Vulcans In Starfleet is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vulcan Star Trek Vulcans In Starfleet books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Will Star Trek Beyond Redeem Into Darkness' Mistakes?
- As both are confessed Trekkies, this bodes very well for Star Trek: Beyond, with the creative team assuring fans that this movie would return to the spirit of The Original Series. Everything seemed very ...
- 'Star Trek' Fans Want Paramount, CBS to Do Better Job Explaining Franchise to
- Taking issue with a complaint that lumps the entire Star Trek universe together, the dismissal motion points out that the original series featured a certain adventure aboard the U.S.S.
- Retro Review: Flashback
- When Janeway looks for information about the incident in Sulu's logs, she discovers that he failed to report his violation of Starfleet regulations when he and his crew set out to rescue Leonard McCoy and James T. Kirk from the Klingons. ...
- 10 Things That Star Trek Got Right (That Have Never Been Copied)
- One of the things that Star Trek does, which is revolutionary and evolves over time, is to give the men and women of Starfleet limitations that have nothing to do with logistics.
- We All Want to See Angela Bassett as the Newest Star Trek Captain
- With the introduction of Bryan Fuller as the showrunner for CBS' Star Trek television show, chances are quite high that he could be bringing Angela Bassett on as the newest captain of Starfleet.
Vulcan Star Trek Vulcans In Starfleet Topics
helen keller honors
meaning of dreams about thief
abarat islands of the abarat