Vulcan Star Trek Vulcans In Starfleet
A selection of articles related to vulcan star trek vulcans in starfleet.
Original articles from our library related to the Vulcan Star Trek Vulcans In Starfleet. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vulcan Star Trek Vulcans In Starfleet.
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- 17 - The Star
- The Star card depicts the promise of Heaven to Earth. Nuith, Goddess of the Night, pours the cosmic water of life over her head with her right hand and transmits it to the earth with the cup in her left hand. Behind her is Venus. In the left upper corner of...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Originally an Etruscan God, Vulcan came to be recognized as a primary patron of Smiths, mechanics, and craftsmen. As such, he was often combined with the Hellenic Hephaestus and, like him (and so many other Aryan Smithy Gods), was lame. Also like Hephaestus,...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part I
- I;1. Had! The manifestation of Nuit. I;2. The unveiling of the company of heaven. I;3. Every man and every woman is a star. I;4. Every number is infinite; there is no difference. I;5. Help me, o warrior lord of Thebes, in my unveiling before...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
Vulcan Star Trek Vulcans In Starfleet is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vulcan Star Trek Vulcans In Starfleet books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Vulcan Orientation College
- STARFLEET and STARFLEET Academy are granted irrevocable rights of . In the third orbit from the star lies an asteroid field which Vulcans have mined ..
- Star Trek Series 1-96
- Yahoo! Internet Life December 1998 Collectors' Issue: Troi Tells All, Star Trek On the. Net magazine “Property of Starfleet Academy Athletic Department” Sweatshirt (Size XL).
- The Vulcan Language Guide
- Star Trek Rerun,
- 66) marked the tvven- tieth anniversary of Star Trek with a cover story on the program's fans, “the of those Star Trek conventions, where grown-ups greet each other with the Vulcan salute and .. in Star Fleet (or for that matter, within a twentieth century corporate board room). _ .
- THE SEARCH FOR SCHLOCK: STAR TREK III
- Star Trek III re-opens the can of worms introduced in The Wrath of Khan. grabs him by the neck, a martial-arts maneuver peculiar to Vulcans.
Suggested Web Resources
- Starfleet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In the fictional universe of Star Trek, Starfleet or the Federation Starfleet is the systems and established trade routes with a few species, such as the Vulcans.
- Romulan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Romulans are a fictional alien race in the Star Trek universe.
- Vulcan - Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki
- Hailing from the planet Vulcan, the Vulcans were instrumentally responsible for the . (Star Trek: The Original Series; Star Trek III: The Search for Spock; Star Trek: .
- Star Trek Vulcans
- Star Trek Vulcans.