- The Destruction of Pompeii in Computer Animation
- The date of the eruption is thought to be August 24 in the year 79, just one day after Vulcanalia, the festival of the Roman god of fire. (Some competing research indicates that it may have been as late as October.
- Playback: HAAM Payback: Austin music says thanks for saving our butt, HAAM
- All 365, the small staff at Health Alliance for Austin Musicians works to connect the city's musicmakers with health care opportunities. On Tuesday, Sept.
- 'Spartacus: Blood and Sand' nostalgia recap: Unleash the beast
- Batiatus needs money to repay the cost of the Vulcanalia, and he's going to regain his money by making Spartacus fight in the pit. Spartacus contemplates his humanity.
- 'Spartacus: Blood and Sand' nostalgia recap: Fame and glory
- We assume it's been several days since he joined the brotherhood. But as Spartacus' friendship with Varro has grown, so has his temper and ego.
- Vulcan worshipper, 'Get Rid of Vulcan' supporters respond to proposal to
- I celebrate the festival of Vulcan, otherwise called the Vulcanalia, on August 23rd, every year. That is the day of the year, supposedly when the heat of the summer places crops at the greatest risk of being damaged by possible brush fires.
Vulcanalia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vulcanalia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesthe blood brothers style
tyrant resident evil thanatos tyrant
lan party equipment
avidya buddhist concept
andaman and nicobar islands geography