- Aferim! Is Romania's Best Chatty High-Plains Comedy
- Quite possibly the only film ever made focused on the centuries-long enslavement of the Romani in Eastern Europe, Aferim!
- Liberals Are Sanctimonious Hypocrites
- Liberals become apoplectic when Christians and conservatives demand that vulgarisms in textbooks be cleaned up, yet the liberals rewrite the Bible and other literature to excise words such as husband, wife, manhood, mankind and manhole cover. It is now ...
- The 'c-word' may be the last swearing taboo, but doesn't shock like it used to
- Included among the 4,000 vulgarisms in Captain Frances Grose's Dictionary of the Vulgar Tongue (first published in 1785) is the entry c**t, with the telling definition “a nasty word for a nasty thing”.
- Column: My liaison with Lenny Bruce
- His comic routines were heavily sprinkled with gross obscenities and in that still-decorous era, such industrial-strength vulgarisms were viewed as serious no-nos. And that's what got him into trouble with the law.
Vulgarisms is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vulgarisms books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchestensor history
cross section physics nuclear physics
indian railways passenger services
list of charities netherlands