- A Woman Pioneer in the Male World of Oncology
- The Cancer Institute was the first specialised hospital for cancer in South India at a time when there was no public awareness about it. It was a 'karma vyadhi' (ordained by fate), considered fatal – no cure, no escape.
- Ayurveda can Help Combat Big C
- Ayurveda has helped with neurological disorders (vata vyadhi), allergy, skin diseases and many more systems by its holistic approach and yet to shoulder the responsibilities of treating cancer.
- PM calls to integrate yoga with Indian medicine to boost health care
- Stating that traditional Indian systems were rooted in looking at human beings in totality, he said they see the link between “Adhi or problems at the mind level and Vyadhi or problems at the physical level.” “....
- Yoga A Need of the Hour
- This harmony which is mainly disturbed by mind actively produces a state called as Vyadhi or Vikshepa or a state of Diseased i.e. Not at ease.
Vyadhi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vyadhi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescell culture references and notes
proclamation of neutrality
innate releasing mechanism
braveheart historical accuracy
megafauna african megafauna