- Vaikom temple - the myth and the history
- Khara, having attained moksha, entrusted saint Vyaghrapada with doing the pujas and rituals. The saint observed the rituals and did the pujas.
- Thousands Throng Vaikom Temple on Ashtami Day
- According to legend, the presiding deity of the temple Lord Shiva, who is fondly referred to as Vaikkathappan, appeared before Vyaghrapada Maharshi on the Ashtami day. It is also believed that the place was named 'Vyaghrapada Puram', after the revered ...
- Set to soul
- The dancer's interpretative elaboration wove an involved narrative of the Lord dancing as Patanjali and Vyaghrapada watched and the Gods in Heaven provided the accompaniment. “Will he come to claim me as His?” asks the nayika yearningly of her sakhi.
Vyaghrapada is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vyaghrapada books and related discussion.