- These three worlds - the physical, the atmospheric and the celestial - are supposed to be designated again by what is called the Vyahritis.
- Mahanarayana Upanishad
- I offer this oblation to Brahman who is expressed by the Vyahritis,. Bhuh, Bhuvah and Om and the three Vyahritis, Bhuh, Bhuvah and Suvah.
- Manusmriti: The Laws of Manu THE LAWS OF MANU 1500 BC
- ceded by the Vyahritis, gains the (whole) merit which. (the recitation of) the Vedas confers. 79.
- English tanslation of Taittiriya Upanishad
- By food, indeed, do all the breaths become great. They, these four, become fourfold. Four and four are the vyahritis.
- PDF Document, 3440Kb - Hindu Cultural Centre of London
- the vyahritis came forth: Bhu, Bhuv, Svah, say the scriptures.
- THE GAYATRI MANTRA
- the three Vyahritis (Bhur, Bhuva, Svaha) is the essence of the Upanishads. Gayatri is the Mother of the Vedas and the destroyer of all sins.
- Vyahritis (Slav.). Lit.
- Vedamata Gayatri
- The seven Vyahritis are aspects of Brahman who is the Effulgence, the light composed of the seven colors of the solar spectrum.
- All World Gayatri Priwar
- What are “Vyahritis”? . The standard Guru-Mantra, Gayatri comprises of three Vyahritis and three phrases of eight letters each pre-fixed by Om.
- The Pranava or Omkara - The Mandukya Upanishad - Section 1
- From these three Vyahritis, the three Padas of the Gayatri-Mantra emanated.
Vyahritis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vyahritis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
yasmine bleeth mothers death
lysogeny broth preparation
world wide web speed issues
vybz kartel albums
tower of babel in literature
cavalier g k devarajulu gkd