- Glory of Gamaka
- “Gamaka” is one of the popular and distinguished art forms of Karnataka, which has popularised several classic works of Kannada, from centuries. A Gamaki must have good knowledge of music, sweet voice and an in-depth knowledge of Kannada literature.
- Indian Touch to Christ
- “The right hand is shown in the vyakhyana mudra, the sign of teaching. And the left hand is in the dana mudra—the gesture of giving grace.
- 'Akshayambara' in Manipal today
- The programme will begin with a 'Gamaka' recital by the artiste Chandrashekara Kedlaya, accompanied by Vyakhyana (exposition and commentary) by scholar Prabhakara Joshy. The episode for recitation is Draupadi Vastrapaharana (Disrobing of ...
- TTD to publish new look 'Pothana Bhagavatham' soon
- While the present version of 'Bhagavatham' just has the verses and their meaning (Tatparya), it will be developed on the lines of 'Mahabharatam' by incorporating 'Pratipadartha' (word by word meaning) and 'Visesha Vyakhyana' (special commentary).
- Scholars pay tribute to advaita acharyas
- In his lecture on Sri Appayya Dikshitar, renowned Sanskrit scholar Dr. Mani Dravid of the Madras Sanskrit College explained how the “Dikshitendra” contributed to various fields, including vedanta, siva-advaita, mimamsa, vyakarana, kavya-vyakhyana, and ...
Vyakhyana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vyakhyana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchescarl jung
dreams meaning of dream about beer
yom kippur prayer services
onion culinary and medicinal uses
dream dictionary crash
mountain province geography