- Vyana vayu, one of the five subdivisions of the life force, prana, empowers the distribution and communication systems of the body. It integrates and coordinates ...
- Know the Vata Dosha to Get Over Health Issues
- Vata is of five types, i.e. prana, udana, vyana, samana and apana.
- Take Steps to Ward Off This 'Silent Killer'
- It is primarily due to vitiated itta dosha and derangement of vata dosha; mainly that of vyana vayu. People with pitta and vata imbalance are vulnerable to hypertension.
- Bananas, Buddhism, and Me, Me, Me
- (I spent the winter of 2012 in silence on a self-guided retreat at the Forest Refuge, a Buddhist meditation center in rural Massachusetts.
- How to Make a Living as a Yogi
- One rainy day at a dog park in Seattle I overheard two yoga instructors discussing their business challenges. “You can't make a living as a yoga instructor,” one of them said.
- Five Vital Airs of Human System
- The five priests or agni hotris who feed sacred fuel into the fire invoking god are prana – the life breath, apana – the expelling force, samana – the digestive force, udana – the uplifting power and vyana – the circulating power.
Vyana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vyana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesturiya avastha
annals of lough ce
abdul razek azzam pasha
east shetland basin