- Vyana vayu, one of the five subdivisions of the life force, prana, empowers the distribution and communication systems of the body. It integrates and coordinates ...
- Know the Vata Dosha to Get Over Health Issues
- Vata is of five types, i.e. prana, udana, vyana, samana and apana.
- Take Steps to Ward Off This 'Silent Killer'
- It is primarily due to vitiated itta dosha and derangement of vata dosha; mainly that of vyana vayu. People with pitta and vata imbalance are vulnerable to hypertension.
- Bananas, Buddhism, and Me, Me, Me
- (I spent the winter of 2012 in silence on a self-guided retreat at the Forest Refuge, a Buddhist meditation center in rural Massachusetts.
- How to Make a Living as a Yogi
- One rainy day at a dog park in Seattle I overheard two yoga instructors discussing their business challenges. “You can't make a living as a yoga instructor,” one of them said.
- Five Vital Airs of Human System
- The five priests or agni hotris who feed sacred fuel into the fire invoking god are prana – the life breath, apana – the expelling force, samana – the digestive force, udana – the uplifting power and vyana – the circulating power.
Vyana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vyana books and related discussion.