- Vyavahara Kala, 1 Definition(s).
- KANNUR UNIVERSITY
- Jul 23, 2011 13.09.2011.
- AITHAREYOPANISHAD 10
- two ways: Vyavahara and Visishta. Used in the. Vyavahara sense it indicates the Jivi.
- CĢÉĘwPĀ ŠĀåŠĀšÁgĀ (ĨĀæw§AzsĀ) CĒüĪAiĀÄŠĀÄ, 1956. (5.5.
- Appendix 1. VEDA & VAIDIKA -
- 3 (ii) (b)Treatises on special brances, Ahnika, Acara, Vyavahara, Shraddha, Dana etc.
- Sanatan Dharma Kendra
- Parashara Smriti, Achara Smriti, Vyavahara Smriti, Mahabharata and Ramayan.
- Encore: The voice of vidwat
- His laya vyavahara discipline was ever well within the confines of the dignity of classical music. Many are the moments to remember that Srinivasa Aiyar has provided in the course of his illustrious concert career.
- Vyavahāra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Vyavahāra (Sanskrit: व्यवहार) is an important concept of Hindu law denoting legal procedure.
- Sanskrit: vyavahara
- vyavahāra-mūlam — whose basis is etiquette alone; SB 5.12.4 vyavahāra-mūlam — cause of material activities; SB 5.
- * Vyavahara - (Yoga): Definition
- Vyavahara Bhasya Pithika. Prakrit text with English translation, annotations and exhaustive Index by Willem Bollée.
- Kaala Vyavahara - वेद Veda
- Kaala Vyavahara — Hindu metrics of time measurement. Old Indian measures are still in use today, primarily for religious purposes in Hinduism and Jainism.
- vyavahāra: Definition from Answers.com
- vyavahāra ( Sanskrit ). 1. In general terms, the domain of secular or worldly life as opposed to sphere of religion.
Vyavahara is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vyavahara books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchessymbol etymology
gupta empire gupta literature
music of russia dagestan
tongue piercing history amp culture
list of shock sites exetnu
mongol empire disintegration