- The Self Value in Life
- All of us have two forms: Our true self (nija swaroopa) and our transactional form (vyavaharika roopa). Most of us live in our transactional form and have forgotten about our true self.
- Telugu Bhasha Dinotsavam celebrated
- The 152nd birth anniversary of 'Vyavaharika Bhashodyama Neta' Gidugu Venkata Ramamurthy was celebrated as the Telugu Bhasha Dinotsavam, at several places on Saturday. The district administration organised a programme at the Collectorate in which ...
- Five Fundamental Themes Vivekananda And Ambedkar Would Agree On
- The Lord has shown me that religion is not in fault, but it is the Pharisees and Sadducees in Hinduism, hypocrites, who invent all sorts of engines of tyranny in the shape of doctrines of Pâramârthika and Vyâvahârika.
- 'Need to Sow Western Thoughts in Sanskrit'
- It also paints Sanskrit as the source of oppression in India, whether it is oppression of caste, women or minorities.
Vyavaharika is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vyavaharika books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesvh1 vh1 indonesia
adrian lamo personal
chavn culture religion
polar climate examples
canoe design and construction