- Rights activist reports on Ukraine's Jews
- For eight days they met with government leaders and members of Jewish and non-Jewish non-governmental organizations as well as with Jews in Dnipropetrovsk, Chernovitz, Lviv, and Vyzhnytsia. What has helped overcome decades if not centuries of ...
- Rabbi Moshe Hager, a Hasidic Leader, Dies at 95
- The group's roots go back at least to the first half of the 19th century, to the village of Vyzhnytsia in what is today western Ukraine. The mother of Elie Wiesel, the Nobel Peace Prize winner, had a Viznitz background.
- Steeped in tradition, these amazing images show an ultra-Orthodox Jewish
- With a floor-to-ceiling veil separating men from women, hundreds of well-wishers dressed all in black and wearing traditional shtreimel hats in Petah Tikva, six miles east of Tel Aviv. The room was packed for the wedding between Nechama Paarel Horowitz ...
Vyzhnytsia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vyzhnytsia books and related discussion.