W Somerset Maugham Short Stories
A selection of articles related to w somerset maugham short stories.
Original articles from our library related to the W Somerset Maugham Short Stories. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on W Somerset Maugham Short Stories.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- A Couple Ghost Stories
- I don’t know many Cambridge ghosts but perhaps readers might enlighten me as to how many we have in the area. As a matter of fact, the Cambridge Archives would be pleased to have a collection of stories for the files. If you care to write up a story related...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
W Somerset Maugham Short Stories is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, W Somerset Maugham Short Stories books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- They Had Faces: Famous Ladies of the Silent Screen
- Their friend Gladys, a young Broadway actress who was Lillian's age and who had an almost identical backstory, had started to make a little money on the side by acting in short films produced by the Biograph studio.
- The Mandarin Oriental Bangkok Gets a Revamp Fit for Royalty
- Since its debut as The Oriental in 1876, the Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok—Thailand's first luxury hotel—has been nothing short of an unofficial palace from its perch on the Chao Phraya River. ...
- First Daughter Suite Cast Album Released Today
- This marks the world-premiere production of Michael John LaChiusa's musical adaptation of the 1921 W. Somerset Maugham short story. fgfdgdf.
- Archers actor is glad to see Players' Maugham revival
- THE Henley Players are reviving W Somerset Maugham's The Constant Wife at the Kenton Theatre next month — following on from the 50th anniversary of the writer's death last year.
- The 2 unbreakable laws of public speaking
- W. Somerset Maugham says, “Don't be short-changed by choosing personality over character.” Somerset is right.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.