A selection of articles related to wadjet.
Original articles from our library related to the Wadjet. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wadjet.
- Uadjet, Wadjet, Uajyt or Edjo, goddess of Buto, "the papyrus-colored one", meaning "the green one", which was a general name for the cobra, the uraeus, her sacred animal. Later she was connected to the ichneumon. In one Pyramid Text it is...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Egyptian Amulets
- Amulets are magic objects which are carried on the person. The Egyptian words that refer to these objects are "sa" and "mkt" which are used for protective objects alone and "wedjet" which is used to refer to talisman as well....
History & Anthropology >> Egyptian
Wadjet is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wadjet books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Wadjet Eye by Jill Rubalcaba
- The Wadjet Eye by Jill Rubalcaba. Summary: The Wadjet Eye is said to protect all who wear it.
- _Egyptian Serpent Power_
- The most frequently seen snake deity is the cobra goddess Wadjet, (Wadjyt, Uadjet, Wadjet's name may mean 'the green or fresh one,' or 'she of the papyrus.
- BRIDGETTA TOMARCHIO
- Wadjet Productions. Project My World (11 episodes). Principal/Series Regular.
Suggested News Resources
- You'll rue if you miss this Gemini
- For one, it was almost completely created by a lone UCLA undergrad, Josh Nuernberger, who wrote, animated and programmed most of the game till it was picked up and published by Wadjet Eye Games.
- Deutschsprachiger Trailer zum Indie-Adventure veröffentlicht
- Mit einem neuen deutschen Trailer wollen Wadjet Eye und Daedalic Entertainment den Fans die Wartezeit auf die deutsche Version des Indie-Titels Gemini Rue verkürzen.
Suggested Web Resources
- Wadjet Eye Games
- May 29, 2011 Welcome to the Wadjet Eye Games website, version 3.0!
- Ancient Egyptian Gods; Wadjet
- Wadjet (Wadjyt, Wadjit, Uto, Uatchet, Edjo, Buto) was one of the oldest Egyptian goddesses.
- Wadjet, Goddess of Lower Egypt, Papyrus, and Protector of Pharaoh...
- Nov 19, 2001 The goddess Wadjet comes to you in the form of the living Uraeus to anoint your head with her flames.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
ancient egyptian order of sciots
guyver synopsis of the guyver manga
battle of waterloo conclusion