- Fara'in, Tell el-: SYNONYMS OR RELATED TERMS: ancient Pe and Dep, Per- Wadjyt, Buto CATEGORY: site.
- Stelae from the beginning of the 3rd Intermediate - Griffith Institute
- Round-topped stela, woman Wadjyt-kemitW3djjt-kmjt in adoration. before Osiris, with remains of hieratic in red ink on right edge, Dyn.
- CHAPTER 1 HISTORICAL CONTEXT: EGYPT AND THE ANCIENT
- city of Per-Wadjyt.10 The chief deity of Lower Egypt was the falcon-god Horus. (.
- Handbook of Egyptian Mythology
- Wadjyt (Wadjet, Ouadjet, Uto), 213. Wepwawet (Upwaut), 213 .. The Two Ladies were the goddesses Nekhbet and Wadjyt.
- This page is dedicated to the cobra-goddess, Wadjyt.
- Hail, Wadjyt
- Wadjyt. Egyptian Mother. Her Direction is North.
- Guardians of Egypt: Wadjyt, Alicia Aryenne Hansen, SciFi Fantasy Art
- Feb 5, 2004 Wadjyt and her companion, Nekbhet, are the guardians of the sun god Ra and the king of Egypt.
Wadjyt is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wadjyt books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespriest dress
lewis carroll inventions
christianity vs buddhism