A selection of articles related to wafer.
Original articles from our library related to the Wafer. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wafer.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 29
- Chapter 29 29:1 And this is the thing that thou shalt do unto them to hallow them, to minister unto me in the priest's office: Take one young bullock, and two rams without blemish, 29:2 And unleavened bread, and cakes unleavened tempered with oil, and wafers...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 8:2 Take Aaron and his sons with him, and the garments, and the anointing oil, and a bullock for the sin offering, and two rams, and a basket of unleavened bread; 8:3 And gather thou all the congregation...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 6:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When either man or woman shall separate themselves to vow a vow of a Nazarite, to separate themselves unto the LORD: 6:3 He shall separate himself...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Wafer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wafer books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Cadbury scraps Time Out bar in favour of lower-calorie wafer
- A spokesman for the chocolate maker told The Birmingham Mail that the original Time Out - which consisted of rippled milk chocolate between two wafers, coated in Dairy Milk milk chocolate - is no longer in production and will soon disappear from shelves.
- 300mm Wafer-Bonding MEMS Manufacturing System Launched by EVG
- Equipment maker EV Group (EVG) has introduced a 300mm wafer-bonding system for implementation into microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) high-volume manufacturing. EVG claims its Gemini wafer-bonding system is one of the first 300mm systems ...
- EV Group Brings 300-mm Wafer Bonding to MEMS Manufacturing with GEMINI
- ST. FLORIAN, Austria, March 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- EV Group (EVG), a leading supplier of wafer bonding and lithography equipment for the MEMS, nanotechnology and semiconductor markets, today announced that its EVG GEMINI® 300-mm automated ...
- San'an Opto to Acquire Wafer Foundry GCS Holdings for US $226M
- GCS Holdings, a pure III-V compound semiconductor wafer foundry announced it sealed an acquisition deal with Chinese manufacturer San'an Opto. San'an Opto will purchase 100% of GCS Holdings' stake for US $226 million. According to financial ...
- Technavio Expects the Global Optical Patterned Wafer Inspection Equipment
- In this report, Technavio covers the market outlook and growth prospects of the global optical patterned wafer inspection equipment market for 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the sales of the optical ...