Wah Mee Massacre
A selection of articles related to wah mee massacre.
Original articles from our library related to the Wah Mee Massacre. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Wah Mee Massacre.
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Goddess of war and battles, consort of Ptah. Hathor took Sekhmet's shape when she made war on men. Sekhmet is usually portrayed as a woman with the head of a lioness, sometimes brandishing a knife in an upraised hand. Her name means the powerful. Sekhmet's...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
Wah Mee Massacre is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wah Mee Massacre books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Wah Mee
- autopsies were performed on the thirteen victims of the 1983 Wah Mee Massacre in. Seattle's Chinatown. Moreover, Dr.
- An engine revved for change:
- entered the Wah Mee Club, an after-hours gambling hall on Maynard Alley in the. International District.
- _SEA_'1'TLE1f'0L_ICEDEPAR'_t'MENT A
- Department history following the Pang warehouse ﬁre and-the Wah Mee massacre. ' -. 7.
- Effect of type and transfer of conventional weapons on civilian
- Wah Mee massacre: the murder of 13. Chinese adults in a Seattle gambling club. Am J Forens Med Pathol.
Suggested News Resources
- Photos: Washington's least wanted
- Wai-Chiu "Tony" Ng is one of three men convicted in Washington's worst spree killing, the Wah-Mee Massacre. Thirteen people were executed in the International District gambling hall in February 1983.
Suggested Web Resources
- Wah Mee Massacre
- Nov 24, 1998 On February 18, 1983, three armed, young Chinese American men enter the historic Wah Mee gambling club in Seattle's Chinatown.
- Local News | 20 years after Wah Mee massacre, Chinatown longs to
- 20 years after Wah Mee massacre, Chinatown longs to forget. By Stuart Eskenazi . Seattle Times staff reporter.
Wah Mee Massacre Topics
butterfly stroke breathing
comb ceramic culture