- Dictionary - Definition of Odin. Part of Speech, Definition .. to Bernhard Severin Ingemann, Odin is known in Wendish mythology as Woda or Waidawut.
- 1 (naudojant nurodykite šaltinį – www.Lietuvos.net) Slavai. RUSAI
- Podaga, Rugiwit, Karewit, Juthrbog, Dziewonna, Woda or Waidawut (Odin), Balduri (Balder).
- Pay attention, idiots! : pics
- Jul 9, 2011 Forever stupid! permalink. [+]Waidawut 0 points1 point2 points 52 minutes ago (0 children).
- Чернобог — Википедия
- Радегаст, Прове, Sieba, Siebog, Schwayxtix, Числобог, Подага, Ругивит, Каревит, Juthrbog, Девана, Woda или Waidawut (Один), Balduri (Бальдр).
- Heathen Gods - Stories & Articles - Odin - The Wanderer
- Sep 26, 2007 According to Bernhard Severin Ingemann, Odin is known in Wendish mythology as Woda or Waidawut.
Waidawut is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Waidawut books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshilary tachibana
deccan origin of name
anemometer windmill anemometers
pennsylvania allentown history