Waihi Miners Strike
A selection of articles related to waihi miners strike.
Original articles from our library related to the Waihi Miners Strike. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Waihi Miners Strike.
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Sign Characteristics: Gemini
- Quadruplicity Mutable Day of the week Wednesday Birthstones Magnetite Opal Agate Colours Azure,Grey Flowers Daisy Forget-me-not Metals Mercury Essences Juniper Lavender Tangerine Animals Parrot Monkey Squirrel GENERAL FEATURES Air sign ruled by Mercury. The...
Astrology >> Gemini
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Her name means 'She who causes to breathe' and refers to her power of protecting from, or curing poisonous stings of scorpions and serpents. The reason for this might lie in the fact that those who have been bitten tend to breathe too fast and too shallow...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Waihi Miners Strike is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Waihi Miners Strike books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 1840 1862 1873 1878 1885 1890 1890 1890 1891 1894 1902 1908
- Waihi Miners Strike. General strike. Economic crisis.
- Trip Report: Horahora Power Station (Lake Karapiro), 21st October
- Oct 21, 2009 three years, continuing through the Waihi miners' strike despite attempts to involve the Horahora construction workers in the strike action.
- 1 Resorting to Force in a Generally Tranquil Society: The Police
- labour during a miners' strike at Waihi.14.
- 3 Ned Ke1ly's Ghost:
- member of the strike committee during the Waihi miners strike: strikers sang 'God save J. B K5118' in response to 'God save the King' from the scabs.
- Historical Dictionary of New Zealand
- vember: Waihi miners' strike broken by police and nonunion work- ers. One striker, George Frederick Evans, killed during violent con- flict.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Waihi miners' strike - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jump to: navigation, search. The Waihi miners' strike was a major strike action in 1912 by gold miners in the New Zealand town of Waihi.
- Waihi miners' strike | Facebook
- Waihi miners' strike - Description: The Waihi miners' strike was a major strike action in 1912 by gold miners in the New Zealand town of Waihi.
- The Waihi strike 1912
- The Waihi Strike 1912.
- Thames NZ Genealogy Resources: Waihi Miners' Strike 1912
- Jul 14, 2011 Waihi Miners' Strike 1912. Many Thames miners moved to Waihi when the gold ran out.
Waihi Miners Strike Topics
Related searchesyoga made easy
sonic the hedgehog 2 two player
george washington university
meaning of dreams about diamond
mareeba queensland population