Waihi Miners Strike
A selection of articles related to waihi miners strike.
Original articles from our library related to the Waihi Miners Strike. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Waihi Miners Strike.
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- What is the History of Reiki?
- Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Ancient Origins The Development of Usui Reiki Dr. Mikao Usui Dr. Chujiro Hayashi Hawayo Takata Mrs. Takata Talks about Reiki (transcript) Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Reiki In Japan...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Reincarnation & Past Lives
- We are all intrigued by our past lives, wondering what and who we were in the past. For the evolution of our soul, however, it is really not important "who" we were in the sense of a person (e.g. were we someone famous?), but in the sense of "wh...
Spirits >> Reincarnation
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part II
- II;1. Nu! the hiding of Hadit. II;2. Come! all ye, and learn the secret that hath not yet been revealed. I, Hadit, am the complement of Nu, my bride. I am not extended, and Khabs is the name of my House. II;3. In the sphere I am everywhere the centre,...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- The Ace of Swords: Seizing the Power of Discernment
- "For the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 KJV I have...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part III
- III;1. Abrahadabra; the reward of Ra Hoor Khut. III;2. There is division hither homeward; there is a word not known. Spelling is defunct; all is not aught. Beware! Hold! Raise the spell of Ra-Hoor-Khuit! III;3. Now let it be first understood that I...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Waihi Miners Strike is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Waihi Miners Strike books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 1840 1862 1873 1878 1885 1890 1890 1890 1891 1894 1902 1908
- Waihi Miners Strike. General strike. Economic crisis.
- Trip Report: Horahora Power Station (Lake Karapiro), 21st October
- Oct 21, 2009 three years, continuing through the Waihi miners' strike despite attempts to involve the Horahora construction workers in the strike action.
- 1 Resorting to Force in a Generally Tranquil Society: The Police
- labour during a miners' strike at Waihi.14.
- 3 Ned Ke1ly's Ghost:
- member of the strike committee during the Waihi miners strike: strikers sang 'God save J. B K5118' in response to 'God save the King' from the scabs.
- Historical Dictionary of New Zealand
- vember: Waihi miners' strike broken by police and nonunion work- ers. One striker, George Frederick Evans, killed during violent con- flict.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Waihi miners' strike - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jump to: navigation, search. The Waihi miners' strike was a major strike action in 1912 by gold miners in the New Zealand town of Waihi.
- Waihi miners' strike | Facebook
- Waihi miners' strike - Description: The Waihi miners' strike was a major strike action in 1912 by gold miners in the New Zealand town of Waihi.
- The Waihi strike 1912
- The Waihi Strike 1912.
- Thames NZ Genealogy Resources: Waihi Miners' Strike 1912
- Jul 14, 2011 Waihi Miners' Strike 1912. Many Thames miners moved to Waihi when the gold ran out.
Waihi Miners Strike Topics
just a minute theme tune
bsa bantam d3
northwest territories economy
dream dictionary models
hammonton new jersey