Waihi Miners Strike
A selection of articles related to waihi miners strike.
Original articles from our library related to the Waihi Miners Strike. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Waihi Miners Strike.
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Animal Magic
- (Its More Familiar Than You Think!) A Circle fills the room with its special glow. Fragrant herbs perfume the air; candles light the night. And two small eyes glow up at you, knowing that they too are part of the magic. People and animals have worked magic...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 If one be found slain in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee to possess it, lying in the field, and it be not known who hath slain him: 21:2 Then thy elders and thy judges shall come forth, and they shall measure unto the cities which...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- Astral Rest & Recovery Areas
- I have visited astral rest and recovery places many times. The hospital-like scenario and atmosphere is always similar, but each room I visit is quite different. These rooms seem to reflect the life conditions surrounding patients at the time of their passing,...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Emperor Tarot Card
- I'd like to offer the following interpretation of The Emperor card. It is important to bear in mind that when it comes to symbols and archetypal images that our perception of these representations may vary from person to person. My interpretation is my own...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
Waihi Miners Strike is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Waihi Miners Strike books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 1840 1862 1873 1878 1885 1890 1890 1890 1891 1894 1902 1908
- Waihi Miners Strike. General strike. Economic crisis.
- Trip Report: Horahora Power Station (Lake Karapiro), 21st October
- Oct 21, 2009 three years, continuing through the Waihi miners' strike despite attempts to involve the Horahora construction workers in the strike action.
- 1 Resorting to Force in a Generally Tranquil Society: The Police
- labour during a miners' strike at Waihi.14.
- 3 Ned Ke1ly's Ghost:
- member of the strike committee during the Waihi miners strike: strikers sang 'God save J. B K5118' in response to 'God save the King' from the scabs.
- Historical Dictionary of New Zealand
- vember: Waihi miners' strike broken by police and nonunion work- ers. One striker, George Frederick Evans, killed during violent con- flict.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Waihi miners' strike - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jump to: navigation, search. The Waihi miners' strike was a major strike action in 1912 by gold miners in the New Zealand town of Waihi.
- Waihi miners' strike | Facebook
- Waihi miners' strike - Description: The Waihi miners' strike was a major strike action in 1912 by gold miners in the New Zealand town of Waihi.
- The Waihi strike 1912
- The Waihi Strike 1912.
- Thames NZ Genealogy Resources: Waihi Miners' Strike 1912
- Jul 14, 2011 Waihi Miners' Strike 1912. Many Thames miners moved to Waihi when the gold ran out.