- Fu Wah Receives Love from Auckland for Building a Signature Hotel in the City
- "For many years this site has been known as the home of our America's Cup sailing team, Emirates Team New Zealand, but being blessed with some of the best views of the Waitemata Harbour and Auckland City it was always destined for so much more," ...
- Cause of Kestrel sinking still unknown
- Half the ship had been pulled up in pieces but the hull still remained at the bottom of the Waitemata Harbour while insurance assessors figure out what to do with it, he said.
- Kayakers stuck in the mud rescued
- Two kayakers stuck in the mud in Waitemata Harbour - one up to his waist - have been rescued by a helicopter winching them to safety. They couple raised the alarm about 1.
- No witnesses to groping, court martial told
- Witnesses have told a court martial that they did not see anyone's bottom being grabbed during a social event at Devonport Naval Base in 2012. The HMNZS Canterbury and Te Mana frigates seen in Auckland harbour. Navy vessels in Waitematā Harbour in ...
- Auckland's historic Kestrel vessel sinks
- According to the Kestrel Preservation website, "She was the ultimate Edwardian verandah gliding across the jewel of our harbour." The Kestrel was the last of the big double-ended Waitemata Harbour Ferries still afloat.
Waitemata Harbour is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Waitemata Harbour books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Waitemata Harbour Topics
william irwin thompson
nickel silver uses