- Real Estate Transfers - 9/20/15
- David Mosby II to Lois Alli and Wajad Alli, in Eastwood Estates subdivision, $79,134. Kirk Finnerty to Jonathan Wolfe, in Mathis Howell addition, $75,000. Gary McMahan and Brenda McMahan to Mustapha Moussa, in Royal Court Condos, $75,000.
- Drunk punched taxi after refusing to pay fare up front
- DRUNKEN Gareth Shufflebotham damaged a taxi driver's windscreen after he was asked to leave the car when he refused to pay the fare up front. The 23-year-old was told by cabbie Wajad Hussain to hand over the cash before setting off due to his drunken ...
- A Kashmir shrine where men whirl and dance
- "The dance is done around the shrine to symbolize the planetary movements around the Sun. "Dambali is essentially a state of 'Wajad' (spiritual ecstasy).
- Taxi drivers to take strike action in Rotherham tomorrow - with 'blockades
- Wajad Hussain, a private hire driver, told Radio Sheffield this morning that he is not opposed to the CCTV plan, but is worried about its potential costs.
- Tribute to basketball player Shujath Ahmed Khan
- In touching gesture, Wajad Ahmed Khan, son of late Shujath Ahmed Khan, gave away the runners-up trophy. S. Nagabhushnam, General Secretary, CCOB Association and S.
Wajad is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Wajad books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchessensory system human sensory system
15 number the age 15
dartmoor well known landmarks
gteaux derivative properties