A selection of articles related to waking state.
Original articles from our library related to the Waking State. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Waking State.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Manifestation of Intent for Personal and Mutual Benefit (GM6)
- There is an ultimate destination in the study of all subjects, from spirituality, philosophy, theology, biology and sociology, to the occult. This foundational science of all sciences, upon which all others are based, is known as consciousness . The study...
Mind >> World Mind
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
Waking State is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Waking State books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- DVD Review: Waking Life
- Perhaps given the ostensibly bookish subject matter, Waking Life has seldom been acknowledged as a legitimate innovator of the medium. Subsequently deployed on a larger, more polished scale (but no less effective) in the director's adaptation of Philip K.
- Syracuse signees Tyus Battle, Matthew Moyer named Gatorade State Players of
- Syracuse, N.Y. — The two current members of Syracuse's Class of 2016 both earned one of the most coveted awards in high school athletics on Thursday, being named Gatorade State Players of the Year for their respective states.
- 17 Things To Do When You Get Bored In Your Relationship
- "The client who states they are bored — over 80 percent of the time — will see that it is their own self that needs to be explored, and the relationship is a nice container and space for their growth and nurturing.
- Trump Fuels Citizenship Drive Among San Diego County Immigrants
- She points to Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump. “I think we are all waking up, because we've never heard things so ugly as what that man says,” Álvarez said. ...
- As home-sharing grows, hotels start to worry
- That study, by the Pennsylvania State University School of Hospitality Management, concluded that nearly 30% of Airbnb's revenue in 12 big cities comes from people who rent out their properties at least 360 days a year, drawing an average of more than ...
Waking State Topics
Related searchesbipolar disorder medical marijuana
compact fluorescent light bulb
pistonless rotary engine advantages
list of legends and myths
kuru disease symptoms of kuru