A selection of articles related to waking state.
Original articles from our library related to the Waking State. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Waking State.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Manifestation of Intent for Personal and Mutual Benefit (GM6)
- There is an ultimate destination in the study of all subjects, from spirituality, philosophy, theology, biology and sociology, to the occult. This foundational science of all sciences, upon which all others are based, is known as consciousness . The study...
Mind >> World Mind
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
Waking State is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Waking State books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Neuronal Gene Expression in the Waking State: A Role for the
- during the waking state than during sleep. (2-4). The reasons why the expression of these genes is high during waking and low during sleep are not known.
- Dreaming, sleep and awakening
- In this waking state, our perceptions are partial and inadequate. We live in a large So, in what we call the 'waking state', our bodies are not properly awake.
Suggested News Resources
- Hallucinatory Dreams - Part of Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?
- I don't think what I sometimes experience is exactly like what she's describing, but sometimes I have dreams start in (or continue into) a semi-waking state, and it's difficult for my consciousness to separate dream from reality.
- Fluctuations in brain signals explained: Spontaneous electrical background
- The Alpha rhythm is the temporal pattern in which the neurons in the visual system oscillate when a person is in a relaxed waking state. Whenever the EEG of the person in the scanner showed strong Alpha activity, an optical stimulus was shown.
- The Power of Awareness
- We are bounded in our awareness; being confined to the waking state keeps us from perceiving the subtle changes we are producing everywhere. Man moves, lives, and breathes in the cosmic body.
- The true art of meditation
- Mind is always packed with so many varied thoughts throughout our waking state. It jumps from one thought to another in fraction of a second.Our mind is like a factory in which so many different thoughts, unrelated to each other, are produced.
- My Big Psychosis
- In other words, the event embraced rather than suppressed, allows for the utility of the right hemisphere of the brain in the waking state via an exercised subtle shift in consciousness, post Big Psychosis.
Suggested Web Resources
- Waking State | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- Waking State's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
- Waking State
- Waking State The state of human consciousness when perceiving the physical world, conscious of other people and things.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Waking State Topics
Related searchesmerv harvey
checkpoint charlie early escapes
dream interpretation mental torment
indian order of precedence
william kent landscape architect