- Pope Francis asks Waldensian Christians to forgive the Church
- Earlier today Francis became the first pontiff in history to visit a Waldensian evangelical church, when he attended the Waldensian temple in Turin. The Pope is currently taking part in a two-day visit to the city in northern Italy.
- Pope Francis Asks Forgiveness For Catholic Church's Persecution Of Waldensians
- Pope Francis asked forgiveness on Monday for the Roman Catholic Church's “non-Christian and inhumane” treatment in the past of the Waldensians, a tiny Protestant movement the Vatican tried to exterminate in the 15th century.
- Salvation Outside the Church?
- The Profession of Faith prescribed by Pope Innocent III in 1208 A.D.
- Pope Asks Forgiveness for Catholic Persecution of Waldensians
- Pope Francis visited Turin, Italy, on Monday where he asked forgiveness for the persecution the Catholic Church brought upon the Waldensians during the Middle Ages.
- Pope Apologizes to 'First Evangelicals' for Persecution
- The Waldensians took up residence in Italy, not far from the border of France. The little group suffered years of massacre, rape, and pillaging during the Catholic Church's attempt to stomp it out.
Waldensians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Waldensians books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchescambrian-ordovician extinction
anorgasmia situational anorgasmia
captain thomas wiggin