- Astor, William Waldorf Astor, 1st Viscount, 1848–1919, American-British financier, b.
- A. The Society of the Elect
- Waldorf Astor, Viscount Astor. Nancy Astor, Lady Astor. B.
- Near Lucca Near Pisa Amalfi Coast
- Amalfi Coast cliffs, a 19th-century showplace built by Ambassador William Waldorf Astor? None of these is commercially offered.
- 207 Justin Kaplan's When the Astors Owned New York is a probing
- account of how and why the two cousins—William Waldorf Astor and John Jacob Astor IV—spent much of their lives decorating.
- Security Blanket
- Aug 21, 2011 The man was William Waldorf Astor, and the hotel was the original Waldorf- Astoria. The young clerk,. George C.
- Happy 50th, 'Catch-22'
- Erica awkwardly attempts to intertwine Heller family history with that of the legendary Apthorp apartment building, erected by William Waldorf Astor on Manhattan's Upper West Side in 1908.
- The Waldorf Hilton in London
- With their foresight and the financial backing of William Waldorf Astor, the hotel opened in 1908.
- Harlem Is Nowhere: A Journey to the Mecca of Black America by Sharifa Rhodes
- Oscar Hammerstein I and William Waldorf Astor had properties there. Real-estate speculators talked up its brownstone townhouses to clerks and small merchants.
- Then and Now: Astors reach out to Astoria
- In 1932, when the Great Depression was depriving many worthy students of higher education, Lord Waldorf Astor of London, through contact with Gov. AW Norblad, whose hometown was Astoria, established a trust fund of $5000.
- Waldorf Astor, 2nd Viscount Astor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Waldorf Astor, 2nd Viscount Astor (19 May 1879 – 30 September 1952) was an American-born British politician and newspaper proprietor.
- William Waldorf Astor
- Son: Waldorf Astor (b. 19-May-1879, d. 30-Sep-1952) Daughter: Pauline (b.
- New York Architecture Images- The Waldorf Astoria
- In 1890 William Waldorf Astor decided to raze the family mansion on the corner of Fifth Avenue and 33rd Street and commissioned Henry J.
- Waldorf Astor - Spartacus Educational
- Waldorf Astor, the son of William Waldorf Astor, 1st Viscount Astor, was born on 19th May 1879.
Waldorf Astor is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Waldorf Astor books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Waldorf Astor Topics
Related searchestibetan mysticism
the madness of king george
disaster at tangiwai